Peerceptiv, an ed tech company offering an important solution in development of writing and critical thinking skills, is seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to make a difference in the lives of students. As the primary contact with the customer, the Customer Support Manager is in a unique position to guide the learning process and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the Peerceptiv Customer Support desk using the Zendesk ticketing system, including email response to technical support and basic commercial inquiries. Coordinate support-related activities with others in the company.
- Maintain the Peerceptiv Knowledge Base support materials.
- Update and coordinate the Peerceptiv technical punchlist using Jira, the project management software.
- Identify and monitor ongoing coursework for key customers, including campus-wide accounts and customers with special strategic significance.
- Maintain the company website.
- Support the Application Architect in software quality assurance, regression testing & backup.
As an emerging, early-stage company, Peerceptiv offers exceptional opportunity for task versatility and personal growth.
This position is full-time.
Necessary qualifications include a BA or BS degree, a working knowledge of Windows and Mac OS operating systems, and excellent writing and communications skills. A background in education is a plus.
To inquire further, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.