For the Fall 2019 semester, Peerceptiv is excited to add these new features to our robust peer-review and assessment technology. These updates allow Peerceptiv to more seamlessly integrate with your LMS and will make setting up electronic peer review assignments even easier!
- Rubrics are no longer limited to a rating scale of 1-7; they can now be created on any scale from 1-10. This allows instructors to use a rubric with rating levels 1-10, or use already-existing rubrics built on a four-point or five-point scale, for example.
- Every instructor account now has 5 pre-loaded assignments and rubrics that can be copied into any course. Choose from a research paper, group presentation, reading response assignment, multimedia assignment, and short writing assignment. After copying into a course, they are fully editable to fit the specific course and assignment requirements.
Team Member Evaluation
- It is now possible to edit a team member evaluation assignment after it has been created. This allows you to change the assignment description or settings without having to create a new team member evaluation assignment.
- Team Member Evaluation assignments and rubrics can now be copied into other assignments and courses, making it easier for you to set up new courses.
Enhanced LMS Integration
- Instructors can automatically transfer their class list from the LMS into Peerceptiv with the click of a button.
- Groups in the LMS can be automatically transferred to Peerceptiv for group or team member evaluation assignments.
- By October 1, Peerceptiv will be LTI 1.3 Advantage certified, allowing better integration and increased data sharing between the LMS and Peerceptiv.
Unicode Support Patch
All characters, including symbols and non-English characters, will now display properly. This will fix display issues on the reviewing and back-evaluation screen with characters in languages other than English and punctuation marks not displaying properly.
This fall we will be rolling out a new teacher interface, make navigating Peerceptiv more intuitive for instructors and to help you better use the data generated in an assignment. We’ll post more information about it when the teacher interface updates go live, but we are very excited about the enhanced user experience that this interface will provide.